Wednesday 20 April 2011

Piz Buin Lipcare Bargain!

As mentioned in my previous post, I love checking out the beauty bargains in Poundland, and my most recent visit did not disappoint!
In the suncare section I came across Piz Buin "mountain suncream+lipstick."
To be honest I never usually bother with SPF lipcare, however as it was only £1, and Piz Buin is a well-known brand, I thought I might as well pick it up. As soon as I left the store I put some on and I have to say that I loved it instantly. It applies easily from the round balm applicator (if you unscrew it,you can squeeze the pure cream out of the tube), and leaves lips feeling lovely and smooth.
It may only be a factor of 6, but I guess that something is better than nothing?!
I have not seen this product in any of my local chemists/superstores, however it is available at amazon.co.uk at a slightly higher price of £2.79 (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mountain-Suncream-Lipstick-SPF20-2-3ml/dp/B0035XPCPW)

Thankyou for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha bargain, I never even think to look in those sort of shops for products

    xx

    ReplyDelete